SMARTXL FOR APPLICATIONS: USE THE SAP SYSTEM DIRECTLY FROM EXCEL
End users enjoy using a familiar interface for their work: it’s faster and more intuitive. With smartXL for Applications from CPRO INDUSTRY, you can take this inherent advantage even further: staff simply use their familiar Excel input screens while simultaneously working in SAP. This saves time and money, promotes the lean and automated distribution of data, avoids incorrect decisions thanks to the real-time provision of information, and boosts employee performance. Instead of wasting time on laborious, redundant data entry, your staff can now concentrate on what they do best: their core competencies.
WHAT CAN SMARTXL FOR APPLICATIONS DO?
The Applications solution from CPRO INDUSTRY lets you experience an entirely new way of working with your SAP system. End users work with familiar interfaces to access a shared data repository without having to find their way around a new screen or needing extra permissions to do so. This is because smartXL for Applications lets you work without Data Warehouse and the SAP GUI directly in the familiar Excel environment, and while utilising the existing authorisation model from your SAP system. Anyone needing to process data inside Excel can use the macro language VBA – which means the code base is free and can be modified as required. To your exact requirements.
- No additional hardware necessary
- Lego™ principle: building blocks and ready-to-use assemblies are provided, which are modular and always individually extensible
- Access is direct in the SAP system, even for older SAP releases
- On-site support during installation by Support staff is included in the fixed price
- No additional costs, since only the framework is licensed
- smartXL 3.0 automatically provides access to the smartXL Content Server, which provides predesigned content as well as always supplying the latest version of smartXL
- Solution can typically be rolled out and be usable within one day, with excellent support for preconfiguration and scaling