CORE SYSTEM SUPPORT: WE ARE ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
Simply concentrate on your core competencies – CPRO INDUSTRY can handle the rest. However complex they may be, we have the answers to your issues and the right solutions to hand. From the heterogeneous, global IT systems in a major corporation to the system operations for a domestic midsize enterprise: we’re at home in all of these environments and we ensure that you receive the solution and support that best fits your situation.
Better than the rest: for you, our clients – since the C in CPRO comes first, just like our customers. Our portfolio is under continuous development: for you, your requirements and your needs. We don’t talk down to our clients: always in close consultation and constant dialogue with you, our customer, so that the end result is customer-specific, perfectly coordinated consulting and support – and not a rigid, off-the-shelf service portfolio that’s unusable in practice.
WHAT WE OFFER
Over the years, the CPRO INDUSTRY SAP support team has established itself as a dependable partner, and can work on-site or remotely from one of our branch offices – just as is appropriate for the customer’s needs. We assist you in the planning and implementation of your SAP projects, as well as your SAP backend operations. To ensure they continue to run smoothly and stably into the long term, we also offer our proven SAP Remote System Services (RSS): making sure one of our experienced SAP consultants is immediately available wherever and whenever you need help or support. You can always look forward to tailor-made services that are an exact fit to your requirements – whenever you might need us.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU – IN A NUTSHELL
- Architectural design, sizing and planning for your SAP environment
- Installation, configuration and operations
- Release planning/upgrade, patch management and technical upgrades
- Backup and recovery management
- Security and authorisation models, audits
- OS/DB and Unicode migrations
- Performance tuning
- Solution Manager (MOpz, SLD, Early Watch Alerting, SOSS, ChaRM, etc.)
- Remote System Services (RSS): handling of day-to-day SAP business, SAP backend monitoring, fault resolution, 2nd and 3rd level support, patch management, Security Notes